Yeah Beth, it's a great show... I don't know how they do it, but every episode ends with something super suspenseful, but even more so when they're gonna take a mid-season break or something. Yeah, Sarah's the doctor who helped them escape last season. The second half of season 2 is starting up again January 22. I wonder what happened to the black couple, too... and I don't remember the wife's name. I know the husband is C-note.

But yeah, the brothers are gorgeous.

SB, you mean the riot from 2000, with the burning cars and stuff? That was so crazy-- it's amazing what people will do when everyone around them is doing stupid stuff. They looked like they were all completely insane, and there were so many of them! Thousands, literally. I wasn't in town that year, I was in San Francisco for a couple weeks, and I got back the next day after the riot. Good thing I wasn't there... imagine trying to go to your car in that mess. Even worse, imagine finding your car pushed upside down by a crowd and set on fire.

Thank God it's not usually like that after games... the most noise you'll hear is a bum playing drums on buckets and paint cans on the next street corner. He's actually pretty good.

I went downtown like a week after the riot that year, and there was still so much trash and broken glass on the sides of the streets, and remains of burnt things, I don't know what. I don't know how long the cleanup took on that.

People are so weird... like fine, we're all happy that they won, go have a drink with your friends. There's no need to turn the city upside down.

Last edited by Letizia B.; 01/12/07 08:50 PM.