Going back to the Moe Green scene for a second, it is also worth noting that Michael is showing enormous confidence in himself and in the future of the Corleone family. The first thing he does when he sees Moe hasnt arrived is give Johnny Fontaine some lucrative contracts to sign to appear in Vegas, and then he asks Johnny to have some of his "Hollywood friends" join him in coming there. He gets Johnny's ok (I know some think Johnny hesitates, but I don't I think he sees the dollar figure on the contracts and is happy to "return the Don's favor"), and nonchalantly says to Fredo in the presence of Johnny and Tom that the Corleone family is thinking about moving to Vegas and moving Moe out. Fredo immediately shows how disconnected he is by telling Mike (who already knew that Moe slapped him around) all about how Moe loves the business and how "Moe never said anything to ME" about selling out.
Then Moe enters with all this phony nonsense about the chef cooking special, dancers knocking their teeth out and having chips drawn on the house. Mike just cuts him off and says is "My credit good enough to buy you out?"

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."