Originally posted by Cristina's Way:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Don Cardi:
<strong>End of GF II. The flashback scene... I can watch that scene over and over, again and again.
That scene was a stroke of brilliance: In the twilight after Fredo is killed, Sonny's image fades in like a ghost; it's haunting. I was taken aback the first time I viewed the film and saw Sonny step into the scene like that. For a second, I thought Michael was experiencing a very vivid hallucination.

That's precisely why I can't rewind the flashback scene and view it repeatedly; it's too painful. Isn't that funny how two people can admire the same scene, yet one can't get enough of watching it, while the other finds it too difficult to watch -- precisely because it IS so effective.
Originally posted by goombah:
How about Appolonia's topless scene?

Just kidding.
goombah, you're entitled -- and you can admit it wink . I'm sure lots of women on these boards have rewound and paused on an image of their favourite actor in the GF films smile .

Depending on my mood, some of the things I've paused on or replayed have no rhyme or reason to the average person. I've replayed the image of Michael reacting to Fredo's drunken disclosure that he knows Johnny Ola just to see Michael close his eyes so I can admire his eyelashes. Go figure blush I sure agree with you there CW. Michael can cover my body any time eek lol

Johnny Cash & June Carter Cash Fan!