JFK ****
(Nth Viewing)

A mixture of fact and speculation surrounding the death of U.S. President John F. Kennedy on 22nd November, 1963. New Orleans District Attorney, Jim Garrison, re-opens the files on the investigation and takes a critical look at the facts given by the F.B.I. His persistent questioning and poking his nose where it shouldn't be causes his and his family's lives to be at risk. But he keeps on the trail and soon uncovers a lead which points to the the war in Vietnam.

What negative thing can be said about this film? My favorite Oliver Stone film and I believe it's his greatest work. Definitely one of the 10 best movies of the 1990s with an incredible cast that includes, but is not limited to: Kevin Costner, Tommy Lee Jones, Kevin Bacon, Gary Oldman, Joe Pesci, Walter Matthau, Jack Lemmon, Sissy Spacek, John Candy, Donald Sutherland, Brian Doyle-Murray, and John Larroquette. It's such a f*cking shame what happened to that man on November 22nd, 1963 (in front of his wife no less) and the way the government covered up the autopsy and "investigation". My personal opinion is that Johnson had something to do with it but that's just me. Whether or not you believe Oliver Stone, Jim Garrison, or the movie, it is still a masterpiece.