Originally posted by mr. soprano:
well first let me say how disgusted i am with some of you women going on about how kay is going to hell for abortion. i wonder if it's because of your religious beliefs, or your personal beliefs? i am catholic and i do believe that it is a woman's choice whether or not she wants to have a baby. i don't exactly agree with a married woman having an abortion, but nonetheless it was her choice. don't get me wrong, she's a bitch for doing it. but it's her body.
You're comment makes no sense. We are discussing Heaven and Hell which are religious beliefs and then you question why people think it is wrong as a religious or personal belief. Kay was a Christian in the movie (converted to Catholicism in the book) and therefore according to her religious beliefs unless she asks for forgiveness she will be going to hell. Just like some fo the guys. What makes you so disgusted about everyone elses opinions? The questions you pointed out are mute b/c they don't validate her situation just as Michaels tough life doesn't validate him killing his brother.