well first let me say how disgusted i am with some of you women going on about how kay is going to hell for abortion. i wonder if it's because of your religious beliefs, or your personal beliefs? i am catholic and i do believe that it is a woman's choice whether or not she wants to have a baby. i don't exactly agree with a married woman having an abortion, but nonetheless it was her choice. don't get me wrong, she's a bitch for doing it. but it's her body. let's take aways some of your rights to vote and see if you like that. take away your rights to wear any type of clothing you want and see how you fee. kay won't go to hell, she'll go to heaven along with mike. they both realise they made mistakes. and for true catholics who know that, it's never too late. mike could have been truly sorry the last second he was alive and it was enough for him to be forgiven. after all is that not why jesus came to earth? forgiveness of our sins, no matter how terrible. i dont' mean to preach or anything. and vito? well he did not believe hew as doing something wrong, if anything purgatory. he was truly protecting his family, and those around him. fredo was to innocent of a soul, he did bad things, but only because he was stupid. god does not punish stupid people. sonny is going to hell, because he truly did not care about anyone's life, other then those around him. and don't confuse that with what i said about the don...vito would protect anyone who came to him, unlike sonny. mama was a good wife and therefore is rewarded in the afterlife. the same with appolonia, and kartoum. but hyman roth is going to hell, so is don ciccio, and frankie(suicide is a big no no to god, lol, cause you can't repent). and i think im done with my preaching. now let's all kneele and say the lords prayer. lol

"strange things happen all the time, and so it goes and so it goes. and the book says, 'we may be through with the past, but the past is not through with us'" - MAGNOLIA