And one more thing - let's all tip our caps to all the Red Sox fans who are now telling everyone they are going to run over the Yankees...First, please shut your hypocritical mouths about how much the Yankee payroll is, because you spent an egregious amount of cash just for a phone call, and then overpaid someone who has never made a major league start. Secondly, J.D. Drew...right. Really one of those players in the echelon of Mays, Ruth, Gehrig etc. Not. Congrats.

In addition, let's make note of the fact that if the Yankees had pulled this off, the only story coming out of the media outlets would be how this is terrible for baseball and only the rich teams (i.e. NY) can sign these big stars. Yet, Boston's move is being hailed as some sort of international handshake between these two countries. Wake up? The 2004 Red Sox team is still the most expensive world champion team to be fielded in history.

Again, kudos to the Red Sox for winning the bid, I'm just getting ready to wrap myself in my Yankee/old-fashioned baseball fan blanket ala Linus Van Pelt to deflect all of the hypocritical, pro-Boston crap I'll be hearing up until spring training.