Originally Posted By: Enzo Scifo
Originally Posted By: Lavinia from Italy
He's the son of God, the Saviour, for those who believe in Him, so please show a little more respect.

For those who believe in Him. Exactly, couldn't have said it better myself. Wait, I could. For those who believe in his divine aspects.

For others like me, he's just a man, who had exceptional capacities. A man, who should be placed in the line of other Great Rebels/People.

Enzo, you are certainly entitled to your beliefs, and no one should tell you that you are wrong in what you believe in or that you should not believe that way. You are entitled to celebrate the birth of Christ, or if you chose not to, then that is your right also.

But understand that while he may just be a great man to you, to others, like myself, he is the messiah and saviour who preformed miracles while here on earth and continues to be the almighty one. And this is why we, as Christian believers, embrace Christmas, the birth of Jesus Christ, as a very special day for us.

As Lavinia said, show some respect.

Merry Christmas

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.