Originally Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra
It felt strangely satisfying, as if I was purging all the shit from my body. I felt great afterwards.

I don't get it. Physiological reasons aside, I don't see how you can feel great after being sick because of drink and vomiting. But most of all I don't understand why young people like drinking so much. Do you think it makes you look more charming or intelligent or socially agreeable? Personally I consider those who drink to the point of getting sick with the utmost disdain. They look lousy and stupid to me. And definitely socially repulsive. And I have always felt like that. I mean, not since I'm a respectable old maid, but even when I was a regular teenager. Any substance that alters you, should be avoided, Mick. You are adorable the way you are "by default". I hope this doesn't turn to be customary for you, darling.

I don't want realism. I want magic! Yes, yes, magic. I try to give that to people. I do misrepresent things. I don't tell the truth. I tell what ought to be truth (Blanche/A streetcar named desire)