I saw DJ Shadow last night, for the second time this year. His routine hadn't changed much, and he had the same guests, Chris James and Lateef the Truth Speaker (James' band Stateless, who are amazing, supported). It was brilliant stuff, I must say.

Afterwards we had a flatparty, at which I got tremendously drunk. I remember everything; it's hard to explain my states of giddiness. I suddenly decided I wanted a 12" pizza, hot and spicy, and so I ran to and from the nearest cashpoint (ATM), in blurry zig-zags. Nobody was around at the time I went, and I remember laughing to myself very loudly with my cashpoint card in my hand, as if it was a bar of gold.

It ended fantastically, too: an eruption of vomit, consisting mostly of half-digested cheese and pepperoni and jalapeno peppers, came flooding from my mouth. The entire hallway absolutely stinks today, and I woke up with one motherfucker of a headache.

That's the first time ever that I've been sick because of drink. I haven't vomited since I was car-sick at eight years old or something. It felt strangely satisfying, as if I was purging all the shit from my body. I felt great afterwards.

This morning I was too hungover to even walk my girlfriend home. Half delirious, I remember her saying, "Bye Michael, I'm walking home now" about a dozen times in order to try and stir me so I could walk her back. And all I kept saying was, "Bye" back. Hahaha!

It's less than a week until I go home for Christmas. I cannot wait.

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?