Originally Posted By: goombah
I do not naturally think, as you allege, that this year's OSU team would beat 05 Texas just because the 06 OSU team is better than the 05 team. One has nothing to do with another, except in your mind. It's not an apples to apples comparison.

YOU OFFER NO RATIONAL EXPLANATION FOR YOUR OPINION!!! Or for your other opinions. You just say it, and ok, thats it, thats what it is. NO, you have to explain yourself Goombah, football is no different than life's other discussable topics.

DEDUCTIVE LOGIC is on my side Goombah, thats what college football is all about. Predicting the outcome of games that will never be played by evaluating the outcome of games that were played. WHAT DO YOU GUYS NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT THIS? No game is a given but if you use 'COLLEGE FOOTBALL LOGIC' then 05 Texas could not beat a 06 OSU team that would beat 05' OSU.

(You take a matter of fact approach w/ your opinions and it's childish. College football is obviously not one of your life's specialities but you conduct yourself like it is. There are topics in life that you have spent a great deal of time and effort researching but this is not one of them, stop acting like it is. Come lately football fans are a dime a dozen, I deal w/ them all the time. Ppl who see the game as very black and white and think b/c they watch all the games and really really like the sport that they are experts. I am not an expert but you guys clearly do not have a lot of experience. Plzzz go to a football chat site and pose these questions.)

[If you want I could take about 5 hrs out of my day to go back and point out all of the illogical, biased, and uneducated opinions that you have given in here. A lot of the posts got deleted but there are still plenty examples for me to prove that you are WAAAAY out of line with your 'matter of fact-ness' that you take in here. Again, there are subjects you might be an expert in, football is not one of them)

Last edited by Ice; 12/06/06 12:40 PM.