Originally Posted By: Ice

You are implying that this yr's team would beat Vince Young. Do you realize that? I told this to Goombah and he told me I put words into his mouth . But the fact is that if you guys say this yr's team is better than 05' then you must naturally think this yr's team would beat 05 Texas (who most know would have lost if not for the fu*k up of general Jim).

NO MORE OSU FOOTBALL TALK FOR ME!! 2006 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS(thats all I have to say about the damn program!)

See, this is where you ARE completely off base . I do not naturally think, as you allege, that this year's OSU team would beat 05 Texas just because the 06 OSU team is better than the 05 team. One has nothing to do with another, except in your mind. It's not an apples to apples comparison.

And for the record, Michigan was just supposed to have an even more "vaunted" defense than Ohio State. True, OSU's defense gave up 39 points, but 17 of those points were off turnovers where Michigan had the ball inside Ohio State's 40 yd line on each possession. OSU's defense, especially against the run, is definitely flawed - there is no disputing that point. But the Ohio State offense ripped off 2 huge TD runs against what was supposedly the best run defense in the NCAA.

Stay true to your word about not posting anything else.