Ok bud, whatever, take it easy. Its just illogical to say that this yr's OSU team is better than last yrs who had the EXACT offense(in addition to Holmes and Mangold) and one of the best D's the last 10-15 yrs.

So you think the offense(despite losing Mangold and Holmes) is actually so much improved this season that they can make up for the loss of that defense? I'm not saying you can't argue that of course, (maybe this years D will turn out to be an incredible unit) but I have not heard this possibility argued by anyone. And wouldn't the 06' D have to be almost as good as 05's D in order compare to 05's team?

You know that this yr's team could not beat Vince, yet your boys last yr almost did just that. I'm lost w/ you there Goomby. If that 05 OSU team is almost as good or better than Vince then they are really, really f*in good(they should have won but Tressel has to be a typical old fu*ck who is going soft in the brain and benches Smith for visiting a booster). That 05 Texas team is a pretty good measure of 'goodness' to measure with I would say.

You are implying that this OSU offense has matured or galvinized some way, or really came to togethor more as a team, or playing w/ more heart, whatever it is.....but they did NOT play a schedule comparible to last yrs.

Last edited by Ice; 12/05/06 02:16 PM.