The shower is my temple. When I enter the shower, I look over the decisions, opportunites, and choices that I have had to droll over in my sad existence.I get worked up just thinking that I will be able to enter the shower to start my day. I think about my daily tasks, as the scorching hot water gently spashes across my somewhat hairy chest, building up and meandering into my pubic regions. I stay from 8 to 45 minutes, depending on what luscious, delectable lady my heart has fallen in lust with. After I have satisfyingly dealt with my dirty lifelong companion, something else decides to rise from my body......the thought of singing!

So my question is, what do you ponder on about in the shower? Do you make love in the shower, whether it be a significant other or your left palm? Do you sing and playfully dance like a god among men? The walls of a shower can make a tracheotomy patient sound like Andrea Bocelli.It is amazing how lovely your own voice can sound, as you use a pert plus bottle as a microphone. I guess I just want to know what you do in the sanctuary known as the shower!