Lets see, what did Mr. MadJohnny say exactly:

Post #1

"Because a certain member seems bent on being unreasonable about this, I'm starting a thread. I apologize to those who didn't want me to start a thread. I really am.

Double-J was my friend since high school. We were both in Model United Nations together and that's how I really got to know the guy.

Post #2

I'm sorry I can't really talk about it right now, its so upsetting. I was just afraid people wouldn't take it seriously and mock it all out. It hurts really bad to lose a friend, especially so young. Its like having part of you torn down "

----------------------

Again, very vague and suggestive, but he doesn't say anything.

When I read the first post, I knew MadJohnny wasn't serious. When hes emotional, or usually, pissed about something, he doesn't construct his words such he did for this thread. Hes always straight forward. Go back and read his posts about Bush.

If anything, I blame people fooled by MadJohnny for taking it for granted without thinking about it. I mean, even those that hate MJ seem to have forgotten his history.

I'm sorry, but its like that guy who falls for the easiest and ancient prank phone calls in the world: How can I feel sorry for them?

Besides, I doubt DJ is seriously upset about all this. Right?