Oh my! Have you all been fooled... I've been reading this thread from the beginning sensing something fishy, and if there aren't some bans handed out here I will be surprised at the foolishness of the moderators.

At the same time I have to say... BRAVO! Mad Johnny, Double-J, and Fathersson! I'm impressed at how well your prank has gone! Starting with Mad Johnny's controversial messages, followed by Fathersson's defense of Mad Johnny (oh the controversy thickens!) and finally, after many "Oh no! Is Double-J dead!?"'s and "This had better not be a joke MJ!"'s, that sets up the perfect timing of Double-J coming back and saying "Oh I'm not dead!" while at the same time covering up for Mad Johnny's first post that would surely lead to another ban. Well done!

You guys pulled the old forum prankster sting operation by sending in the obvious trouble maker (Mad Johhny) to get everyone riled up, then having a third party (Fathersson) defend him so that he doesn't look like a COMPLETE prankster, and then ending with the topic (Double-J) miraculously coming into the picture with all sorts of explanations. The result? A completely effective disruption of the forums and amazing abilty to walk away squeaky clean.

Congrautlations "Gangster BB Brat Pack"! You have effectively screwed with the emotions of the few left in this forum community! I have to say I love the signatures and even more specifically the avatar Double-J!

Of course, the natural prankster responses will be for all three to get upset when they read this post in order to prove their innocence. In fact I would expect Mad Johhny and Fathersson to act insulted because they were only talking about a "lost friend" or defending one who was supposedly a caring person, while Double-J on the other hand will probably use his post count as credibility to further deceive the regulars on this board.

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." -Calvin and Hobbes