Dead? Not quite. I don't think they can kill me that easy.

My apologies for all of this confusion - however, I think that much of this could have been avoided. The truth of the matter is that I do really know Mad Johnny in real life. And I was convalescing shortly after the beginning of my Thanksgiving absence. And he did come to see me.

However, there wasn't any hospital ( ), and I wasn't deathly ill. It was the flu...I'm not sure what happened here. I spoke to MJ on the phone after our mutual banning last week, and had basically told him that I was going to leave the boards. When he came over to see me, he tried to persuade me to come back (much like all of the emails and well-wishes I've received...which were quite confusing until I checked this board) but I refused. I think his signature was initially supposed to be a little homage to me or something, but clearly it was inappropriate since I'm (naturally) quite fine and able bodied. In actually, if anyone had the real potential of being seriously injured, it was MJ...he had recently been in an auto accident.

From what I discussed with MJ today on the phone, he seemed to think that it was his responsibility to convince the boards that I was going to be "gone for good," and he clearly embellished to make his point. Again, that really is me in the photo (albeit from about 6 or 7 years ago, with bleached hair).

I sincerely apologize for any misconceptions because of what happened. I never intended my leaving these boards to be anything other than private between myself and the few people I talk to outside of the forum. I am quite sheepish after all of the well-wishing and emotion expressed in this thread because of me, since I was basically fine.

The bottom line with regards to all of this is that I am most certainly not dead (at least according to my pulse), but I don't think I will be sticking around these boards any longer. I sincerely apologize for any misconception that was brought about because of this - again, I have spoken to Mad Johnny and made it clear that he should have not lead people on with regards to my "demise," as it were; I hope that you will take this into account with regards to his actions. He should have obviously told people straight away that I wasn't "gone," in the permanent sense. I hope that you don't respond too harshly with him; he was simply angry that I was leaving after last weeks incident, and felt vindicated enough to post this thread.

Again, I'm not sure what else I can say, other than that I am NOT dead, and didn't intend for this whole thing to be blown out of proportion the way it is, especially in light of Plaw's recent passing.

Rest assured, I'm alive and well.

"Turn me on, dead man,"
Double-J