I love how you try to diminish and patronize me as a simple little boy swearing and slandering everyone. I don't bring anything? I bring my opinions and my criticisms, which are written the way they are in this case because I'm pissed off at the situation. I'm honest with myself, I'm not like the handful of members who are here and have been here who make a political persona of themselves in order to look like whatever cliche they want. Whether they want to be the caring Liberal or the revolutionary hippie while in reality they could give a shit. Don't tell me I don't bring anything to this. I remember a while back when I posted a question in a thread about a nun's death I was jumped on and called a heartless terrorist lover for not saying "RIP" like everyone else in the thread, not that they gave a quarter of a shit. They probably forgot the story after a day or two. I'm making my point, your point seems to be forcing a persona of concern which I can't buy, much like your conspiracies. Bush hired the KGB to blow up the WTC, Cheney is raping Santa's elves, whatever. And of course we get the handful of "duh's" like the prisons we keep outside of the country. No secret there.

There is no law against suing a black person, read my post again. If a black kid at school calls me a cracker ass white boy, if anything at all he'd get a detention, and I even doubt that. If I said "ni--er(.*?)" then I'd be suspended with a student hearing with a possibility of expulsion. If I sued that same African American for calling me that it wouldn't make it anywhere. I'd laughed out of the courts.

Again the only reason this is a big deal is the racial issue with African Americans. What about Jewish people? I don't see people bashing anyone making Holacaust jokes.

There's also a lot of people who try hard to be politically correct to the max. The sad fact is, most political truth is politically incorrect.

Last edited by Don Vercetti; 11/24/06 12:18 PM.

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006