Because I know. There's a video of three black guys beating a white guy to a pulp in a series of street fight videos. If it were three white guys beating a black guy, it would be a field day for a bunch of organizations. It's called a double standard.

And you're right, nothing can come close, because white people aren't allowed to be offended. Oh and by the way buddy, every race has been enslaved at one point. This angers me. Recently a black girl at my school was pissed at me and wanted to "beat me up" because I sarcastically said I felt like a slave when our legs were tied together at a religious retreat to demonstrate team work. Very fun stuff even though what I said was sarcastic and Hebrews in ancient Egypt came to mind when thought of our demonstration.

White people aren't allowed to be offended by another race, period. There's no denying it. A white person can't sue a black person for that. When a white person attacks a black man it's investigated as a hate crime automatically. What the fuck is that? Don't even try to bring something up that would've been relevant decades or more ago, it's un-fucking-believable.

Last edited by Don Vercetti; 11/24/06 02:42 AM.

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006