I'm aware of that but I have heard several times he was allegedly called a cracker first. Richards also said the cell phone video was cut at his mark for a reason.

And by the way, it was dark humor. Do you know what dark humor is? I'm not saying it was right but there exists dark humor. I don't think Richards is really racist and thats my point. My point is that we all say things when we don't really mean them just to get the worst possible rise out of the other person. Richards lowered himself to a bad level but I think two things are stupid, one everyone callign him racist when it was clear he was sarcastic. Two, everyone ostracizing, like you. "I would remove that sig if I were you."

Wow, what a rebel you are. Boycott Michael Richards! Fridays and Seinfeld must be eradicated! By the way, as I said, if this was Chris Rock we wouldn't have this conversation because the news wouldn't even have fucking reported it. Richards admitted that he was wrong and that he was just filled with brutal anger at the heckler. He isn't a professional stand-up comedian and has no experience with hecklers like Kenny Kramer said. He acknowledged this ignorance and apologized. No he didn't blame it on alcohol or anything else. For people like Al Sharpton saying "I can't accept his apology" all I have to say is go fuck yourself.

What kind of "reverand" can't accept an apology? And why does he deserve one anyway?

I agree with this man.

http://www.swnewsherald.com/online_content/2006/11/112206rh_richards.php

Last edited by Don Vercetti; 11/24/06 02:11 AM.

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006