Originally Posted By: Don Cardi

Ok, why don't you give us all a lesson on the definitions of the word Complex? Please explain to us. I am sincerely looking forward to it.

[SC]You two wanna take the pissing contest elsewhere?[/SC]
I think we have multi-sex restrooms here at the BB

Mike was smarter, but only in terms of the family business. Maybe Fredo would have been a better writer, Sonny a better mechanic. What is smart? There's no such thing. If you want to equate 'complexity' w/ intelligence then Fredo and Sonny ain't got it, but only as far as the family business is concerned. (Although we assume the actively minded Mike would have exceled in other areas that his 'dead head' brothers would not have.)

It's so hard to say that my dog is not 'complex,' but for arguments sake I will say that I think someone who ACTIVELY goes through the infinite possibilities of human thought is 'complex.' Mike was more CAPABLE and more WILLING than Fredo to go through the 'infinite possibilities of human thought' and waaaaay more CAPABLE and WILLING than Santino. Thus Mike was the complex one of the family.

(But as far as emotional complexity? Mike was severely challenged as opposed to his brothers who were pretty damn emotionally complex. I think Fredo and Sonny would have made way better fathers than Mike.)

Last edited by Ice; 11/18/06 10:59 PM.