Originally Posted By: Turi Giuliano
Originally Posted By: dontomasso
The duck has to be 35 years old and a US Citizen to qualify. You better check that out. I dont want some under age Canadian serving as my vice president.

But you're ok with an underage British guy with "I love Pigs In Blankets" tattood on him serving as your president?

You guys are starting to make me believe my own hype now. I think I can do it. I would make a great president. But I need to ask a serious question. How far away is the local boozer from the Whitehouse? I mean, where I live now, there's maybe 8 or 9 watering holes in a ten minute walking distance. I don't want to have to travel too far for a good piss up. Sure we can have a house party round my gaff but I wouldn't mind a few pints, bit of pool, meet some slutty women, elsewhere first.

The White House now actually has two different bars in it's basement complete with sticky floors, loud AC/DC, and tar-stained ceilings. Bush had them installed when he found himself in your shoes too, Turi.

Good Luck!

The Doc

And you liar, teller of tall tales: you trample all the Lord's commandments underfoot, you murder, steal, commit adultery, and afterward break into tears, beat your breast, take down your guitar and turn sin into a song. Shrewd devil, you know very well that God pardons singers no matter what they do, because he can simply die for a song.