Originally Posted By: Turnbull
Since Rocco was linked to Michael, shouldn't Michael have been concerned that if Rocco were killed or captured at the airport, the trail would lead right back to Michael? Michael was a careful man, and I doubt he would have left a loose end like that. I'm guessing that, even though Rocco had been a visible member of his entourage for years (including very visible service as Michael's security guy during Anthony's party), Michael probably had made provisions to portray Rocco for the record as some kind of independent security contractor so that he could have plausible deniability.

I have thought about that TB. For that matter what precautions would have been taken for ANY assassins that Mike figured would have been captured in the Roth hit? As I stated in my earlier post, given the 'physics' of the hit if you will(inside an airport w/ Roth surrounded) the possibility of the assassins NOT escaping has to be on the forefront of Mike's mind. Which is why I speculated he sent one gun instead of say four, one dead gunman instead of 3 dead gunman and 1 FBI hostage.