Originally Posted By: dontomasso
Originally Posted By: Anthony Lombardi
what in the hell...

sorry, i can't keep silent anymore -- i'm not taking sides, but jesus, cardi & the rest of them are doing just as much mocking, & it's only MJ & FS who get suspended? MJ is the one who created the thread, for chrissakes, & it veers off-course into some kind of joke-a-thon, & when he steers it back towards the issue of mockery & the like, he is banned; FS simply retorts at being mocked himself, & he is suspended as well. yet the others are still here, posting & laughing away...

does this not seem biased to anyone else?

Show me one post D Cardi has made where he calls another board member an asshole, or makes an attack on the character of anyone. He and I have had some heated arguments over time and not once has he ever insulted me personally. As for the "others" to whom are you referring?

That wasn't his point at all, he never insinuated that Cardi called anyone anything. He's saying that MJ started this thread discussing problems with posting here, and then they're brought to the forefront in this thread. When MJ tries to bring it back ontopic, he's banned. Lombo didn't say anything about anyone calling anybody an asshole.