I'm sorry I wasn't around to see all the fireworks. However, I'm glad that there are other people that are fed up with the hypocrisy going on here.

Back a whole lotta posts ago, I was referring to JG, not you ES. Sorry for the confusion.

But seriously, the boards have become a hostile "you either with us or against us" kind of place.

JJ and I targeted this with satire and other things, but so many people didn't get it. Those that didn't became royally pissed off for no reason.

I would hope that people could act like normal people, before the age when people were offended by every little piece of minutia. Act like people did before "womyn" became a word.

I'm not saying I'm regressive. Not at all, so don't interpret it that way. (What's sad is I have to say this, otherwise someone will freak)

Stop being frivolous. We all know damn well you (as in the plural, but some people always miss that) don't lay awake at night sobbing going "oh God, JJ made fun of me on an internet message board" or "MJ won't agree with me."

The elitism that is now blatantly apparent was only joked about. We never thought people would get all defensive (btw, a defensive reaction is a sign of a guilty conscious). It was light humor, but the fact people are identifying with it is scary and points to a major problem.

Officially the victim/target of the first and third Non-Aggression Pact attacks #2 is Fathersson # 4 is Double-J

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006

Double-J: may you serve us better from above, smile on from heaven

"Buh-Bye"