Originally Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone
I have the balls to admit what was said but the name Brat Pack was never brought up until you came into the box, because you got pissed off that we were talking about behavior that resembled your own.

Live in denial. That's fine. But I wouldn't have jumped in had I not explicitly have seen the Brat Pack name. But the truth is known.

I don't think the Breakfast club is following you into every post, but there were more than enough jabs taken at the breakfast club for no reason at all in other posts to realize what was going on.

Jabs? Really? Are you sure it wasn't just sarcasm gone wrong?

Or is it your paranoia again?

And as I said before, this whole thing really started when members of the board said they couldn't make it for when you were coming to New Jersey

Right. Because, after all, I did coin the Brat Pack phrase. I did indicate complete disgust at not meeting anyone in New Jersey. Of course. Silly me. What next? Did I kill some Jews to? Don't feel bad, or circumvent your anger, just because you were foolish enough to have a private conversation bashing members of the forum in a public arena.

I could care less whether or not I saw any of the BB in New Jersey. Incidentally, I don't think I'd want to meet you anyways...bloodshed generally ruins and evening, and I don't want to get your brains all over your nice ivy league suit.

Paranoid? Someone order this man a mirror.

Regards,
Double-J