Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Um, just taking a stab here, but maybe DT did realize it, and is trying to make things better. I could be wrong, but I thought I would just throw that into the mix.

Maybe.

Then again, maybe he just likes to stir the pot one second, and then cry 'wolf' the next.

For more information, see Fathersson's reply.

Originally Posted By: klydon1
Originally Posted By: Double-J
[quote=AppleOnYa][quote=dontomassoMy signature is evidence enough for that.

I don't think you're transparent.

I don't claim to be innocent by any means. Rather, I simply think that if a discussion is designed for just that, discussion, healthy discussion (such as DT's Israel thread or my Hiroshima one) it will turn out fine and free of garbage.

When it is purposefully intended to incite a (negative) reaction and twinge at those who disagree, then its going to end up as a (deserved) clusterfuck.

Originally Posted By: Don Cardi

I sincerely hope that one day you'll graduate from being just another member of the Brat Pack, to an elite member of The Breakfast Club.

Was this...necessary (as Don Vito would paraphrase)?

After all, just because some of us haven't attended a meeting ( not that anyone seems to care) doesn't mean we're not longtime members, or should be excluded or treated differently. Cliques suck, especially on message boards.

Furthermore, I think the whole debate problems are vicious cycles, largely because of the fact that people still argue the same crap and we're tired of posting well-thought rebuttals that have already been posted long ago but largely ignored (i.e. 9/11 conspiracy threads), thereby eliciting the sardonic or aggressive responses.

Regards,
Double-J