Okay, I want to admit something-- don't hate me. I knew Gasol was out, but I didn't say anything.

BUT, in all fairness, I asked Ice several times if he was SURE he knew what he was doing, and if he really wanted this. So I approved because he was determined, and I figured if he proposes a trade without checking up on the guy, that's not my fault. If you just click on Gasol's name, the Yahoo page that comes up says in big red letters that he's out for 3 months. There's not that much research that goes into it.

In fact, I should have checked before drafting him too, but I only had 90 seconds. I'm thinking of keeping him for now and see what happens in the second half.

Anyway, I go with whatever the Commish thinks is fair-- I'm completely okay with cancelling the trade. Actually, the sooner the better, because we can't make any other trades until that gets cancelled.

I'm not dying for McGrady, but I do still want Vlad if you want to unload him. I'll look and see if there's a fair trade I have for him, and you can look too. We'll talk.

Last edited by Letizia B.; 10/28/06 03:38 AM.