Once again, sorry for my english blush :
Well,I want to comment on the topic of the hierarchy of the Corleone family. I am not very sure of these observations, for this reason, if there are mistakes, say it please. Your help is professional. The aim is to know the hierarchy from the beginnings up to the end.

Vito Corleone: 1919/1933-1950

1919: according to Puzo, it is the date when Vito kills Fanucci and he would turn into boss of a gang, with Clemenza and Tessio.He takes business related to the alcohol during the Prohibition. They coexist with the Black Hand.
1933: according to Puzo and Winegardner Castellammare war is produced. Vito kills Maranzano. He takes a purge of gangs and families until they remain 5 (according to Winegardner), 5 or 6 (according to Puzo). The purge would last approximately 3 years (according to Puzo) or less (according Winegardner). Vito proposes the creation of a Commission (according to Puzo). 1919 would be the date when the gang is born and 1933 would be the "official" date of the creation of the Family as one of the 5, and when there would be created "officially" Cosa Nostra.
1950: Vito retires and Michael replaces him.

When Vito is hurt, I do not believe that Sonny Corleone is boss officially. In my oppinion, he would be as a underboss. Well, if you believe that it is something bad, post it please wink .

Later, i will continue with Michael. With him i have more doubts.

Le harĂ© una oferta que no podrĂ¡ rechazar.