Originally posted by olivant:
Now, how in the world does a 19 year old girl act and react? To address one particluar scene, if you were shot in the chest, how in the world do you think you would act or react? With death engulfing you, what would be your last verbal expression? What would be the look on your face? Sophia did just fine. She played a loving and young woman who was trying to sort through the conflicts of her emerging womanhood and relationship with her parents and she portrayed her character quite well.
That's a good interpretation of her reaction. I never thought of it like that. To me, it was just a simple indifference, weak when it comes to acting. But now that you break it down to an intellectual sense, it's understandable.

With all these new characters presented in Part III, no wonder it was so united from the first two. Half of the main characters are just coming out of the wood work. Perhaps the third movie would be more respected had it been connected more with the second: with events leading to it. I'm aware FFC didn't know he would go on to release a third one. Just giving my assumption.

I thought Andy Garcia was a good choice for Vincent. He did just fine acting wise and he had me believing he was the son of Santino's.

"Any American who is prepared to run for president should automatically, by definition, be disqualified from ever doing so"-Gore Vidal
"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and enemy of growth"-John Fitzgerald Kennedy
"The reason the mainstream is thought of as a stream is because of its shallowness"-George Carlin