Here's my take on Godfather III.... How likely is it that Sonny's illegitimate son would move up so quickly out of the blue? Andy Garcia is a good looking man, but it would take alot more than Sophia Coppola to create an incestious relationship. Michael's character coming full circle was necessary and Connie's metamorphosis was incredible. Kay was lame... where did Don Altobello come from. You would think that Connie's Godfather would have at least been mentioned somewhere. I remember hearing about another plot for GIII and I think it would have worked out alot better, Connie's son coming back and waging war against Michael as a retaliation for Carlo's death. I think that could have worked and created a foundation for Michael seeking forgiveness for Fredo's death. I personally think the best line in the film is when Michael tells Connie "maybe they should fear you" after Vincent comes and tells them about his message to Joey Zazza. Connie's character is the only breath of life GIII has. It is also my opinion that once Winona Ryder left the cast both of Michael's children should have left also. Anthony was a ridiculous character and again Sophia Coppola brought nothing to the table except being one of a handful of actors in each Godfather movie. I personally think that Francis wasn't thinking clearly after his son's death.