Originally posted by DeathByClotheshanger:
How many times have you watched it? Entirely? I mean actually sat down and watched it from beginning to end without letting the nagging flaws get in the way?

Once completely without breaks. Maybe 3-4 times piecemeal(sp?).

I'll be the first to tell you that Part III is a deeply flawed movie that doesn't hold a candle to the first two movies. But it is also a very worthwhile and excellent final chapter to an otherwise awesome trilogy.
I want to make a distinction between the main plot and sub-plot. The main plot is about michael's redemption efforts. This was okay to some extent. The sub-plot of vincent's rise, luchesi,Altobello, immobilaire etc was total crap. The only exception to the set of bad sub-plots was Connie. Her character was developed in a excellent manner.

I'm just curious. I know there are some adimant Part III haters here, and I want to hear it straight from them.
I don't think I hate it. Like Apple said, even I would hate Titanic completely! It is a bad movie though IMO. And I don't even think it is a great movie in a "standalone" way. Without the first 2 parts, we have no idea why michael is doing all that he does in part 3. And when you bring in the idea of trilogy, part 3 is the black sheep.