Gosh, you all are TERRIBLE!!! smile I mean, it's just a movie! Why do you always have to be so pedantically meticulous about everything regarding GFIII. A movie (especially a fictional one) is supposed to give you emotions, not legal papers. I understand that GFIII gives us more bad vibs than good ones, but, c'mon....it is not a documentary, not an historical essay...it's just....a movie. A total flop when compared to the previous GFs, but still decent and watchable.

Relax, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!! lol I'm kidding, of course....it's nice to analyze everything, but this is hammering away at this poor GFIII!!!! tongue lol

As for Anthony, he could have easily learnt the Italian needed to sing an opera. It should not have required a terribly long time to memorize a part (it's something most of opera singers do as a routinary task of their work: you can't be a opera singer without knowing any Italian) and I believe he got some decisive help from his family to speed his career up. I don't think other horses' heads were found in other beds, though... That was the past. I'd rather think a huge amout of money was released in some strategically important pockets.

I don't want realism. I want magic! Yes, yes, magic. I try to give that to people. I do misrepresent things. I don't tell the truth. I tell what ought to be truth (Blanche/A streetcar named desire)