OK, ST, I see what your saying. I misunderstood the question and didn't realize who was a better businessman.

Still, though, I would say Sosa. You can't give much credit to Solozzo for Don Vito's shooting. 1, it was really set up by either Barzini or Tattaglia. Solozzo could never make a rat out of Paullie, or even have the balls to think of it without consulting the 5 Families. 2, if Fredo wasn't an incompitant jackass and got a little suspicous of Paullie taking so many days out, then this probably would never have happened. So, you see, Solozzo had very little to do with it.

So, lets see, what else did Solozzo do...nothing. He formed an alliance with the 5 Families only because they were hungry for drugs and Solozzo was the first to go to them. So, all in all, Solozzo accomplished 0, zilch, nada, nothing.

Now, its ridiculous to say "well if he lived a little longer..." because he didn't. He was stupid enough to underestimate one of the most powerful criminal organizations in America and got killed for it.

Now, as for Sosa, he had his army, he had his contacts, he spent years building and expanding, and becoming pretty damn powerful. And, it doesn't hurt to note that, as powerful and protected as Montana was, Sosa got to him, and won. Now, you can't be a bad business man and achieve what Sosa did unless you are very lucky.

So, in conclusion, Solozzo was just a drug dealer, who "was not that clevah..." and Sosa was a kingpin, who was, very clever, indeed.

"The toe you stepped on yesterday may be attached to the ass you have to kiss today."
-Former Mayor of Providence, RI, Vincent "Buddy" Cianci