Quote:
Originally posted by JustMe:
[quote]Originally posted by micky2guns the barber:
[b] the GR is based off the books not the movie.
All I know about it's contents makes me think that GFR is based on MW's unhealthy imagination. He was saying that he plans to base it on book, but from the first page he begun strange attempts to fit into the storyline of the movies. And what he did with characters contradicts Puzo's book absolutely. I personally would never compare these books not to offend the great work of Mario Puzo. [/b][/quote]But i wasn't comparing the books 2 each other I was just stating that the GF returns is a sequel to the book. Of Course there will be mention of the movies and what might have happened between movies. Personaly took the new book as just a different telling of the Corleone Saga...I don't understand what everyone is so bent out of shape over. If MW woulfd have written this story to fit in to what this webpages says would have been better than basicly he would hae just changed the names and what they were saying and copied MP Godfather...I guess I think people just change...I know if someone was writting a story about my life the chapters tha covered the first 20 years, would paint a different picture of me than the ones that cover my last six years...MC went from Joe College to ordering the deaths of many men...you don't think that might chage a man's personality at all?

"If anything in this life is certain; If history has taught us anything, it's that you can kill anyone."