Quote:
Originally posted by Frankie 5-angels:
I started thinking that surely we as an online community could come up with something better...herein lies the challenge!

With all the bright, inteligent thinkers we have on this board we could produce something that would be a better fit to the current accepted GF trilogy.

My challenge to you guys is to come up with outlines for an alternative to Winegardner's monstrosity. Who knows, maybe we could put together something of a smiliar size and get it published?

In the mean time I'm off to put some concrete boot's on my copy of GFR to send it to sleep with the fishes! :p
What are ya gonna do?
Nice college boy, eh?
Don't you think that the best service we can do to this wonderful book is to restrain ourselves from writing sequels?
Seriously speaking, we can do it, but it would be difficult to come to an agreement between ourselves. For example, there are people here (Including myself) who don't seem to accept GF3 plot as something possibly surviving critics. It is too contradictory to the book and first two movies.
But even if we leave GF3 aside and write a sequel to book/gf1/gf2, there will be so much different opinions, that we shall quarrel all around, and wery soon wisiting the ruins of this board you will read:
"Wondering where all the men are gone?
They are dead in vendettas..."

keep your mouth shut, and your eyes open.