I am aganst the use of De Nero in the 4th chapter but dont get me wrong I want him to play Vito. I believe he is the only man other than Brando who could do it. But his age is hindering. They could show Vito's rise to power which would be nice because it does go into even more detail in the Puzo original novel, his rise to the status "DON". He would naturally be older in the movie scince they would focus on issues after Fanucci's death. If they can make Anthony Hopkins(Great Actor) look younger in Red Dragon they can make De Nero look younger, But it would look terrible. ALl in all the whole idea of GF 4 is bad. It is such a good thing, I know it would be great to have more, but the Godfather reached the top, it cant go anywhere but down now( a new one, the old godfather is not going anywhere )

Sinceramente,

The Don Michael Ferro

And you liar, teller of tall tales: you trample all the Lord's commandments underfoot, you murder, steal, commit adultery, and afterward break into tears, beat your breast, take down your guitar and turn sin into a song. Shrewd devil, you know very well that God pardons singers no matter what they do, because he can simply die for a song.