DON CARDI : But I must have strict assurance from Plaw -- as time goes by and his position becomes stronger as a co-commissioner in the league, will he attempt any individual vendetta?

DON MALTA : Look -- we are all reasonable men here; we don't have to give assurances as if we were lawyers...

DON SICILIA : You talk about vengeance -- is vengeance gonna bring your Wide Receiver back to you? Or my Quarterback to me? I forgo the vengeance of my QB -- But I have selfish reasons. My backup QB -- was forced to leave the game, --

(then, as he stands, with SC's assistance)

-- because of this 2 strikes and you're out business. All right -- and I have to make arrangements to bring
him back to my roster -- cleared of all these false charges that he cannot play. But I'm a superstitious man -- and
if some unlucky accident should befall him -- if he should get a shot to the head by one of Cardi's players
-- or if he -- should hang himself in his locker-- or if he's struck by a bolt of lightning -- then I'm going to blame some of the people in this league. And that, I do not forgive.

DON CARDI : Then let me say that I swear -- on the souls of my runningbacks -- that I will not be the one to break the rules that Don Sicilia has made here today...

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.