My 2 cents: I agree with JG about return TDs. If you're going to reward special teams for a blocked kick, then they should also be rewarded for a return TD. Unless the return TD was referring to individual players, then I agree they shouldn't get anything. Special teams plays belong to D/ST units, not individual players.

As far as kicking goes, I don't really have an opinion. That is the most detailed kicking scoring system I've ever seen. I know it's an attempt to make the kickers a little more meaningful, but the fact remains kickers are basically just there. IMO, it just adds more luck to the game, since kicker's production varies so much from year to year. There really isn't the strategy involved in selecting top players like at other positions because history has shown that top kickers rarely stay that way from year to year. Plus, breaking a long TD run doesn't count for any more than someone who trips and falls forward at the 1 yard line and gets a TD, so kicking shouldn't be any different. Plus, if the goal around here is to make it as lifelike as possible, all FGs count for 3 regardless.

Despite all this pointless analysis(my school's high school football game just got over and I'm trying to warm up before I go out), it's kind of late to make changes. People drafted based upon the settings of the league, so to change them after the fact is not a good idea. Granted, from the looks of some teams rosters, most owners didn't put a whole lot of time into their draft strategy, but if even one did and it affects that owners team, it wouldn't be in the spirit of the game to change it now.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.