Was this the same scoring system we used last year? The defensive scoring is certainly unique. I see you're on the same page as the Sports Guy.

Actually, it's different from last year. Last year, we had QB passing at 50 yards = 1 pt and Rushing/Receing at 20 yards = 1 pt. This year, it's 22.5 QB passing yards = 1 pt and rushing/receiving at 10 yards = 1 pt. With the significant bump in offense, we similarly bumped up the amount potential points for Defense/STs (lest we favor offense too much).

Second, what do you mean by fractional points? If a guy rushes for 96 yards, does this mean he gets 9.6 points instead of simply 9?

That's correct. Mainly, I changed this because I don't like ties (which are now less likely).

Also, what is meant by an offensive fumble return? Correct men if I'm wrong, but I thought an offensive player couldn't advance a fumble.

I actually looked this up. For example, if Priest Holmes runs to the opponent's 5-yard line and fumbles, Tony Gonzalez would be credited with an offensive fumble return touchdown if he were to recover the fumble and score a touchdown (Yahoo's example).

As for your second question, I don't know. Anybody?

Finally, regarding 2 point conversions, does the QB and WR both get 2 points on a pass play?

Yes.