Where you gonna be? On another cruise?

Seriously - man, what a story that was

Anyway, yes. As long as your team is still registered in the league, Yahoo will draft for you in the order in which you rank the players, or in their order if you don't rank them.

I guess you'd make it to the live draft if you could, but try hard because there is an inherent danger in letting Yahoo draft for you.

Unless they changed the way thy do it, or I'm misunderstanding something, here's what happened to me two years ago:

I attended the live draft, but had my players pre-ranked to make it easier for me and to save time.

I had Dante Culpepper ranked in a spot that would have made him my 2nd pick, I think, and Donovan McNabb ranked next - my intention being to pick my QB second (after picking my top RB) and getting one or the other as my QB.

Unfortunately, however, my computer crashed after I picked Culpepper with my second pick, and when it was time for my next pick, since I was unable to make it myself, Yahoo drafted McNabb for me.

So now I had two QBs, and no WR or second RB.

By the time my next turn came, all the good RBs and WRs were gone.

Fortunately, though, there was someone who didn't make it to the draft at all - I forget who - and didn't get any of their first three pre-ranked QBs, so they were stuck with a nobody and I was able to trade McNabb to him for a WR or a RB, I think, but still.....

I would plan out my rankings strategy very carefully.

"Difficult....not impossible"