yeah Capo I absolutely agree with the "negative play" thing. there were lots of it in this World Cup.

as for the Portugal-England match, I think it was most merit of the english team than "negative play" from Portugal. only when they were down with 10 players and with the Cup on the line, the english players started to play for real. I really like Scolari but I think he made very bad changes in his team in that game and they didn't take advantage of having one more player.

now, man, about those Fifa polls, I NEVER seen a valid one. it's like the England-Ecuador game when nothing happened during the 90 mins and the only player who almost gave up a goal for the opposite team - Terry - was chosen the man of the game.

just remember that when Zidane decided the World Cup 98, Ronaldo, who choked and got beaten 0-3 in the final won the Golden Boot. then when Ronaldo was the top scorer and scored both goals in the 2-0 final, the goalkeeper who failed in one of them - Kahn - won the Golden Boot. then when Zidane lost the finals and got ejected, he won the Golden Boot.

"I'm just a humble motherfucker with a big ass dick"
The Bunk