if you want my most true thought, here it goes: this World Cup SUCKED big time!!

I sat down to carefully watch pretty much all the game and I watched TV shows about it almost 24 hours per day in a daily basis, so I feel like I'm in a good position to talk about the World Cup. well, it's still the World Cup, I got the fever and all, but the quality of the games was damn too low. I think all the teams achieved a great physical state and set their defensive system really well (okay, maybe Brazil not) and the games were too slow paced, with the midfielders walking and passing the ball back and forth and not producing anything.

if someone should win a tournament like that, it was Italy. they deserved, and the Cup is in good hands.
France sucked 4 out of 7 matches, but when you have Zidane, anything can happen. the guy acts like he's on a mission when the World Cup begins. even his header at Materazzi was cool. it was a childish, stupid move, but it shows the state that guy was. Germany was the big surprise, and a big winner, too. Portugal was a great team that could've easily won it all. I don't understand what's the deal with everyone saying they "cheated" and played dirty. I personally think that's a shame. they wanted to WIN. if I was on the World Cup, I'd try to cheat too if I had to. I'd rather see a team like this than England or Brazil, whose players were almost falling asleep in the field.

"I'm just a humble motherfucker with a big ass dick"
The Bunk