I didn't understand that bullshit Beckham played with this "no more captain" crap. I am a big fan of Beckham and I usually find myself defending him when someone comes up with the usual "he's only marekting" crap. I think he is more marketing than soccer, but he is still a good player. he runs the entire right frame of the field and touches the ball like no one else. but there are 500 players better than him that no one knows who is. I also hear a lot people saying he's a pussy, that he chokes in big moments...

I never agreed with that, but this interview was very strange. "I still want to play with the English Team, but I'm too much of a chicken to remain as the captain". captain is a bullshit that should be decided 1 minute before the game. look who Brazil has for captain. the worst player who won everything. if one guy has influence on his teammates or anything, is not a tarp in his arm that will tell you. Beckham is just running away from responsability. he is made out to be what he's not, and he only wants to take the benefits from this.

"I'm just a humble motherfucker with a big ass dick"
The Bunk