Quote:
Originally posted by Don Pappo Napolitano:
[quote]Originally posted by Scarface.1:
[b] [QUOTE]That England team had conceded 9 goals in their last 10 games before that match, it wasn't like he scored against the Italy back four of 1970 was it? And what have Musicians got to do with Maradona? Maradona was a footballer who acted in a very unprofessional way, pele was better, his goal to game ratio is one per game.

And as for Scientists not believing in what they cannot see, I suppose they don't believe Oxygen exists then?
You cannot see the oxygen but you can breath it, you cannot see love but you can feel it. Oxygen doesn`t have anything to do with religion... religion is just a stuff from people who are believers and that`s it. It doesn`t mean God, Jesuschrist or whatever existed. But Maradona DOES!

You said Maradona is a drug addict, well, those musicians don`t drink water my friend!

Maradona was champion in 1986 and got the second title in 1990, that is not little thing. Pelé was better? I am sorry to say this but...you know nothing about football, soccer or whatever you want to call this game... :p [/b][/quote]You've missed the point some what, and it appears you have 'Maradona is God' as your whole argument. Pele was better because as an out and out striker he could do anything, he once took the ball past a goalkeeper without even touching it.

The best player in the world turned into that? No.

Who's keyzer soze?

How are thou, thou globby bottle of cheap stinking chip-oil. Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles you eunich jelly thou.