I saw the Usa-Italy match yesterday. I am surprised, the American team developed a great performance, they played much better than I thought. I thought Italy would beat USA easily.But instead, USA took over the control of the match, they shot many times straight to the goalkeeper area. There was a goal, (the would be-the second one)which was canceled because of the offside.
I think Donovan is one of the best players in the american team.
After Italy initially struggled to get into the game, Andrea Pirlo curled in a free-kick from the right and Gilardino put Italy in front with a glanced diving header. (1-0)
The USA pulled level when Zaccardo tried to clear Reyna's free-kick with his left foot and sliced the ball into his own net. (1-1)
Italy were reduced to ten men when De Rossi was sent off with a straight red card for an elbowing offence on Brian McBride. Poor guy, he was bleeding!
Italian performance was dissapointing, it doesn´t seem to be the great team it was years before.
USA lost the chance to beat Italy with 10 men when Pablo Mastroeni and Eddie Pope were sent off, anyway, USA continued controling the match.
Keller is a good goal keeper, good job for him!
Nobody answered me a question...what about the Cosa Nostra gangsters in New York?

And I am happy to know the USA captain is Claudio Reyna, he is from Argentina. :p

Pelé is the King
Maradona is God!