Well it's done and dusted for another year. It was definitely the most overhyped draft I've witnessed yet still compulsive viewing.

So which teams had the best draft? How did your team do? Surprised with any picks?

I was surprised Gregg Lee went undrafted but I'm sure he should provoke interest and some team will take a chance. I think he’ll regret not returning for his senior year.

I’m relatively happy with the Steelers draft. We pretty much drafted by need and our 3 first day picks could start for us. Santonio Holmes – get it! I can imagine Goombah not to be too pleased with that. I’m unsold on Anthony Smith at FS, I hope it’s a decent replacement for Hope. I do like Willie Reid and now we look set at returns.

On the second day I’m not informed enough to make a decent grading. I only really know Omar Jacobs but he should be a worthy back up. Though I do worry about any player called Colon.

Best drafts: Arizona (again), Houston (very solid), New England, Jets, Philly and the 9ers really helped themselves out.

So die all who betray Giuliano