Quote:
Originally posted by Letizia B.:
[quote]Originally posted by Don Eddy:
[b]I think the USA could get to the semi finals as well.
Really? I'd love to hear the reasons why you think so...[/b][/quote]Here are a few reasons.........
DaMarcus Beasley | Midfielder - Champions League experience, goal focused and fast

Carlos Bocanegra | Defender - 2 time defender of the year

Brian Ching | Forward - hot for headers - tall and fast

Bobby Convey | Midfielder - break out player - look for surprises

Landon Donovan | Midfielder - even as a midfielder, he will serve as an extra striker with great ball control

Brian McBride | Forward - kept Fulham from relegation this year - he will be the top US scorer this year

Oguchi Onyewu | Defender - this big man is selfish about his area on defense and he's smart (more than a match for the 6'8" Koller w/ the Czech's)

Kasey Keller | Goalkeeper - lots of European experince, but I like Tim Howard a little better (faster reactions)

Claudio Reyna | Midfielder - very experienced captain that will help control midfield - also, he's an American born half Argentine / half Portuguese - WOW!

_ _ _____________________ _ _
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.