No, you were the one who suggested batting average as the tiebreaker because that was the category in which there was least likely to be a tie.

And if you look at the thread, you will see that I only suggested batting average as the tiebreaker in the context of

“If you wanna use batting average as the tiebreaker, fine. Or HRs, or RBIs, or whatever”

But most importantly, if you look at the dates of the posts, especially the one where you finally agreed to use average as the tiebreaker, I was not in the lead in batting average, so don’t say that I was suggesting average because I had a big lead in that category and was suggesting it out of self interest.

Don't give me this junk about how I planted the idea in your head and you "caved". :rolleyes:

I was behind in batting average at the time - look at the scores you were posting.

Now....

As far as going forward is concerned, do it any way you want, as long as everyone knows that this is how we do it and it won't get changed in mid-month.

If you want my opinion, I don't like the idea that it treats each category equally and

I don't like the idea that it bases the winner of our league on how we do against the whole world instead of how we do against each other.

There can be a substantial difference. If you don't see how, I'll explain.

But, as I say, I don't really care how you do it.

"Difficult....not impossible"