I guess, according to the Rules, ESPN picks 3 winners then. And you must win all 3 for the Triple Crown (that makes sense).

However -- they do have a Triple Crown Leaderboard . I've always wondered the formula they use to determine the standings, as it's not too clear looking at it.

Why don't you ask them? baseball@fantasygames.go.com

But FWIW, I've always sorted by AVG because I thought that was the best indicator of talent, of the 3 stats. It may not indicate the most production (RBI) or power (HR), but -- to me -- indicates the most talent. And, as I said, we're more likely to have unique AVG scores than HRs & RBI.

Most of the time we've had a clear winner -- someone winning 2 or 3 of the categories. I suppose we could work out a tie breaking system if we need it. So I'd be curious how ESPN determines their Triple Crown standings....

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations